- The magic behind video walls is in the Content Management Software, or CMS, which allows the separate video panels within a video wall to be broken up into zones. Each zone can display its own content or can be incorporated into one, or several, larger zones. Examples of what these zones can display:
Static images like jpg, gif, png. jpeg, and many more
Digital movies like _mov, _mpeg, mp4, .avi, .swf and many more
RSS feed information such as athletic scores, weather, stock tickers, emergency alerts, etc.
Live video from a cable box, satellite, DVD/Blueray player, etc.
The different formats of content can be displayed at the same time on different zones within the video wall.
Features of Video Walls:
- Easily display multimedia content such as live sporting event, public broadcasts, news channels, movies, advertising, or corporate media.
- Ideal for use in bars and restaurants, retail stores, conference rooms, boardrooms, waiting rooms, etc.
- Easily managed through a simple Web-based interlace.
- Simple to use HDMI Input interface: Accepts contents from any HDMI devices such as PC, Blu-Ray DVD, Satellite or cable receivers, web streaming box, etc.
- Stream media as far as 600 meters through ethernet.
- Wide variety of screen configurations from 2X1 up to 4X4 (2X2, 3X3, 2X3, 3X4, etc).
Video Walls are perfect for:
- Athletic stadiums of arenas
- Corporate boardrooms
- Shopping Centers
- Exercise facilities
- Pubs and restaurants
- Office Buildings
- Universities and schools
- Hospitals and healthcare buildings
- Waiting areas
- Transit Terminals
- Hotel Lobbies
We serve the best work
By initiating your project with Perfect IT , you get a dedicated and skilled team backing you up round-the-clock. All our processes are the customer oriented, designed to reduce the cost of business operations.